.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Next FireFox

Flock: The Social Web Browser.

I am obviously not a heavy blogger but if you are or you just want a browser that allows you to easily upload photos, easily blog, easily connect with other people then Flock is for you. This is my first post using Flock's built in blogging tools. It automatically signs me into my blogger account and lets me easily add photos to my post. Very simple. I am sure there are more tools but I just haven't had a chance to read about them.

The other tool I have used is the photo uploader tool for Flickr. It is a drag and drop function thats lets me bulk upload photos into my Flickr account but I stay in the browser and don't have to sign into Flickr. Because the browser does it for me.

The other nice features are similar to Firefox in that you can open multiple tabs, import your bookmarks, RSS feeds etc....

It is still pre- 1.0 but it appears to be stable and can only improve.

Blogged with Flock


DiggIt!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?