.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 08, 2006

Sites to Kill Time At

Going off that last post I thought I would share some of the website I go to when I need or want to kill some time

Line Rider Create courses for a sled to travel through. This description does not do it justice. See the post below.

Sports Guy Bill Simmons is the hilarious writer of this page. He mixes pop culture with sports. One of my favorites is the article on the Karate Kid Trilogy.

Any video site is an obvious choice Google Video and Youtube are the big dogs.

And lastly is Zingfu this site allows you to upload photos and implant them in hilarious scenes. The process is real simple. For example see if you can find my bulldog

ZingFu

DiggIt!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?