.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The other Think Secret rumor that was Correct!


mac mini Posted by Hello

As you can see this is the headless Mac. By headless I mean no screen, keyboard, mouse etc... You essentially get the body, all the guts. This is the Mac Mini and I like it. They made this for people like me cheap but into tech. They are priced at $499 and $599. Different hard drive size and processors is the difference between the two. It comes with iLife software. Check out the Apple website for all the info.

This I think will really help Apple get into more homes. I know I will eventually get one. For the simple reason to use iMovie, which is in iLife. Another big selling point is bluetooth is built in. There are downsides checkout Gizmodo or Engadget to find out about those.


DiggIt!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?