.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Word of Mouth Marketiing Assoc.

I know the last two post have not been related to a product or technology but they are related to the general idea of what we are doing. I beleive this type of marketing is becoming more and more relevant due to the connectedness of the world. Everyone has the ability to find new products but in the internet age everyone also has the ability to read reviews on just about anything. The topic is involved but it needs to be examined. For my money what should be examined is the best strategy for getting your widgets in front of the people that influence others on what widgets to buy. I recomend the book The Tipping Point it examines the topic and is a very interesting read. I have not read all of WOMMA's website and i know they just started so I am curious to see where it goes.

I promise atleast two great products next week!!

DiggIt!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?